What do I need to do before I contact you?
1. Contact your own surgery in advance of speaking to us to establish:-
a. The vaccinations/immunisations you have had previously.
b. The vaccinations you require for the country you are travelling to.
2. If your surgery is unable to assist in advising you about the vaccinations you require the following website has help and advice:- http://travelhealthpro.org.uk/countries
3. Once you know what vaccinations are required, please contact our reception to arrange your appointment with one of our GPs.
4. Before your appointment, please complete the Travel Clinic Patient questionnaire and bring it with you when you attend your appointment.
5. PAYMENT: Please note that all vaccinations have to be paid for in full at your first appointment. We accept cash, debit and credit cards but are unable to take cheques. Receipts for vaccinations will be given.